• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Hi I'm New Thread

theloz

hey all the name is loz =) im new here and on here as a certain somebody wanted me to join. im new to game design but its something ive always found interesting especially seeing 90% of the time i can be found glued to my ps3 and its something id like to learn more about so if anyone wants to go through it say hey =)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
and why thank you im only on here because of you :p

Ooooo, Mr. Naga, you sex-bomb! Drawing the ladies over to our geek-y page now, eh?

/Just kidding, you'll get used to my jokes after a while I reckon, Loz.
Atleast I hope so

Maniche

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Dunno to be honest.
I guess it's a fact then...

/Goes once again back into the shadows to complete the emo(tional) portrait of himself

Maniche

theloz

XD lol ahhh mr naga and i go back a way lol im sure il embarrass him one way or another :p andl im all up for a bit of humour =)

SUCKER

Hello,
My ingame name usually is -SM-SUCKER. I'm a great fan of good mod projects. I started with Half Life 2 mods, like The Hidden: Source at hidden-source.com and later on found MWLL http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/ which is a great Crysis mod.
This mod looks promising, and I hope it will be playable soon.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community SUCKER. It's always great to see players looking forward to the mod. :)

Pascucci

Hi guys, I'm new, I run a clan for FH2 and just wanted to see what was going on over here. I really hope that this mod/game ends up getting released, it looks great.

VonMudra

Hi guys, I'm new, I run a clan for FH2 and just wanted to see what was going on over here. I really hope that this mod/game ends up getting released, it looks great.

Good to see you finally made an account here Pascucci. :3

Kildar

Hi I am a new guy. I have lurked around the forums for a while now, and decided it was about time to get three posts or so.